We're as open as you want us to be.
Denny's is America's diner. This is where Americans have come for over 60 years now to sit back, relax, and enjoy delicious, hearty meals 24/7, every day of the year. From breakfast anytime to satisfying lunches and dinners, if you're in the mood for it, chances are we're serving it. Denny's is always open, always welcoming and always serving up hearty diner food along with a mug of fresh hot coffee. So come on in anytime, park yourself in a comfortable booth, take a seat at the counter, whatever you want, because it won't take you long to understand why we're truly America's diner.
We Welcome Your Suggestions
Please send us your questions, suggestions and comments.
Send letters to:
Denny's Call Center
203 East Main Street P-7-3
Spartanburg, SC 29319
Please give us your questions, suggestions and comments about your dining experience by contacting the Denny's Call Center:
Please give us your questions, suggestions and comments about your dining experience by faxing us:
Open to a rewarding career?
We’re always looking for the best people, so keep reading if you want to join our team.
A career at Denny’s is open to everyone with a passion for great food, good service and good times. Whether you want to be a cook, a server or work behind the scenes, America’s diner is always open to take your application.Learn More Go to http://dennys.com/en/corporate/careers
Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, based on number of units. As Denny's approaches its 1,700th location and 60th anniversary, we proudly proclaim Denny*s as a brand for our times. Together, with our talented and committed franchisees, we will continue to gain share. We are America's Favorite Diner with an ambition to expand our comfortable, affordable and approachable platform around the globe. *Thank you for your interest in the Company.
Click here to find key financial reports and shareholder information to help you learn about our past present and future financial performance.
We're Open 24/7.
To Different Beliefs, Different Perspectives, and Different People.
The Denny’s family is in many ways as diverse as the general population. As of 2014, minorities make up 63% of Denny's total workforce and 44% of our overall management. The board of Denny’s Corporation consists of 11 directors of whom 45% percent are minorities and women.In fact, Denny's diversity progress has been widely acknowledged by civil rights leaders, community groups, and many publications, including Hispanic Business, Black Enterprise, Asian Enterprise and Family Digest. Fortune even ranked Denny’s in its list of "America’s 50 Best Corporations for Minorities" two years in a row. Everyone at Denny’s may be unique but we share a common goal - we care. And therein lies our strength.Learn More Go to http://dennysdiversity.com
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Where can I get a directory of Denny's restaurants?
- We have a convenient Restaurant Locator on our web site. Just click on the link to the Restaurant Locator, enter the name of a city/state along your traveling path and you will receive driving directions for up to 10 Denny’s locations nearest to the city within a 100-mile radius.
- How can I apply for a job with Denny's?
- Please inquire with the General Manager of your local Denny’s regarding employment. Or you can visit the web site hotjobs.com for more information on the positions available.
- How do I become a vendor for Denny's?
If you would like to become a vendor for Denny’s, then please submit your proposal to:
ATTN: Purchasing Department
203 East Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29319
- Why do some menu items change?
- The menu changes from time to time to introduce new entrées on our menu for our customers to enjoy. Some entrées may return to the menu at a later time.
- Why did we go to building restaurants near highways and hotels?
- In the early years, Denny’s concentrated its expansion on major highways and freeway exits, and hungry travelers grew familiar with the Denny’s name.
- What innovations have been made to appeal to the customer?
- Specialty menu items for health-conscious guests feature low-fat Fit Fare™ offerings. Denny’s also offers special prices for guests age 55 and over and for children 10 and under. In addition, Denny’s provides free refills on coffee, tea, soft drinks and lemonade, and we now offer Fusion Favorites—signature beverages exclusive to Denny’s.
- How do I become a franchisee for Denny's?
- Please visit dennys.com and click on Franchise Information to begin the process of becoming a Denny’s franchisee.
- Why do you advertise in my area when there are no Denny's restaurants near me?
- Since Denny’s is a popular destination for people when they are traveling on vacations, we sometimes advertise in markets that do not have a Denny’s restaurant to remind those customers we are available to serve them on their trip.
- How can I sign my child up for the Kid's Birthday Club?
- Denny's has a Birthday Club for children ages 10 and under. Please inquire with the General Manager of your local Denny’s since franchise restaurants have the option of setting their own promotions.
- Where are the prices for your menu on your web site?
- The prices do not appear on the web site because they can vary from restaurant to restaurant. Denny’s franchisees are independent owners/operators and can set their own pricing structure.
- Who came up with the Grand Slam name and menu item?
- The Grand Slam was “born” in Atlanta in the early 1970s. While it’s not certain that there was an official tie-in with the Atlanta Braves, it was at least informally based on fan support for the team. The Grand Slam Breakfast symbolizes what Denny’s is all about—value. And there’s no doubt that since its nationwide introduction in 1977 the Grand Slam has had a profound impact on the company and the brand.